In the interest of the health and safety of our community, The Center, Farm, & School all remain closed in order to respond to the impact of COVID-19. All meetings, classes, and programs are currently canceled. We plan to reopen on May 1, but we realize that the situation is in rapid flux.
We will, therefore, continuously monitor and evaluate the situation over the coming days and provide updates on our website, phone lines, and via social media. Presently, there have been no reported cases of the COVID-19 virus at The Center. Please check online and by telephone for updates about the resumption of programs, meetings, and other services at The Center.
Connecting People, Animals & Nature
- The SAGE Program (Sustainable Agriculture, Green Education)
- Group Tours (Schools and other groups)
- Junior Farmers (Farm Life on a real working farm!)
- Open Farm Days (Hours are 1pm-4pm weekends March through November; Extended October & Columbus Day hours are 10am-4pm)
- Special Events (Exciting things year round!)
- Volunteering at the Farm (Seeking animal-loving nature enthusiasts)
- Summer Camps (opportunities for children from 3 to 17)
- Birthday Parties at the Farm
- Egg Incubation Information