In an effort to make farm visits safe and accessible to all, we have a modified farm schedule for the Fall of 2020. We are offering increased visit days to the public, as well as private tours by reservation.
No reservations are necessary to come to Open Farm Days & Pumpkin Days on the weekends.
We will continue with our policies in compliance with the state and CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, wearing masks, and increased sanitation.
please note: some activities require an additional cost.
Please check out our new Private Farm Tour reservations page to check for availability.
- The SAGE Program (Sustainable Agriculture, Green Education)
- Group Tours (Schools and other groups)
- Junior Farmers (Farm Life on a real working farm!)
- *NEW* Farm Animal Youth Education Class Series
- Open Farm Days
- Special Events (Exciting things year round!)
- Volunteering at the Farm (Seeking animal-loving nature enthusiasts)
- Summer Camps (opportunities for children from 3 to 17)
- Birthday Parties at the Farm
- Egg Incubation Information
Connecting People, Animals & Nature