Connecting People, Animals & Nature
Fall Fest is Sat Sep 22!
New! Fall Camp!
Open Farm Days are here on the weekends.
We won the “Cooking Up Better Lives” kitchen makeover contest thanks to Mark and Kathy Raber, Ramar Supply, Inc., and Excell Marketing Corporation!!! While the majority of the makeover will be donated, we still have substantial demolition and construction costs to cover. Please read all about this exciting news in our July/August Newsletter. If you’d like to help us out tremendously and donate, you can do so at this kitchen donation link. Thanks so much to those of you who have already donated!
- The SAGE Program (Sustainable Agriculture, Green Education)
- Group Tours (Schools and other groups)
- Junior Farmers (Farm Life on a real working farm!)
- Open Farm Days (Hours are 1pm-4pm March through November; Extended October & Columbus Day hours are 10am-4pm)
- Special Events (Exciting things year round!)
- Volunteering at the Farm (Seeking animal-loving nature enthusiasts)
- Summer Camps (opportunities for children from 3 to 17)