The Children’s Farm be open again following CDC & IL state guidelines. Beginning July 5th, the farm will be open Saturdays & Sundays from 10am-2pm. We will be closed weekdays and Saturday, July 4th.
We will start holding the 8:30 am Sunday service and the 12:30 & 4:30 Vespers services, all in the Great Hall of the Lodge, live and in person, starting Sunday, June 28! Most other meetings, classes, and programs remain canceled at The Center. We realize that the situation is still in flux.
We will, therefore, continuously monitor and evaluate the situation over the coming days and provide updates on our website, phone lines, and via social media. Presently, there have been no reported cases of the COVID-19 virus at The Center. Please check online and by telephone for updates about the resumption of programs, meetings, and other services at The Center.
For questions about . . .
• The Children’s Farm or Camp please email Amy DiDominicis.
• The Farm & Nature Discovery Preschool, please email Kristin Hale, or call her at 708.361.8933.
• Weddings at The Center, please email the Wedding Office.
• Vespers, The Wayside Chapel, and related matters please email Reverend Christine Hopkins.
• The Art Program, please email Heather Young.
• Programs not listed above, please email Amy DiDominicis.
• Retreats at the Lodge or Anderson Center, please email Winnie Brock.
• For technical questions about the website, please email Mark Walker.
• For any other questions please email our administrative office.