In the interest of the health and safety of our community, The Center remains closed in order to respond to the impact of COVID-19. All meetings and programs are currently canceled. We plan to reopen on May 1, but we realize that the situation is in rapid flux.
We will, therefore, continuously monitor and evaluate the situation over the coming days and provide updates on our website, phone lines, and via social media. Presently, there have been no reported cases of the COVID-19 virus at The Center. Please check online and by telephone for updates about the resumption of programs, meetings, and other services at The Center.
For questions about . . .
• The Children’s Farm or Camp please email Amy DiDominicis.
• The Farm & Nature Discovery Preschool, please email Kristin Hale, or call her at 708.361.8933.
• Weddings at The Center, please email the Wedding Office.
• Vespers, The Wayside Chapel, and related matters please email Reverend Christine Hopkins.
• The Art Program, please email Heather Young.
• Programs not listed above, please email Amy DiDominicis.
• Retreats at the Lodge or Anderson Center, please email Winnie Brock.
• For technical questions about the website, please email Mark Walker.
• For any other questions please email Doreen Wallace or call our main office number, 708.361.3650.